So, let me clarify all the men in my life.
- Jason: Husband. Best Friend. Love of my life. Hottest man in the whole wide world…to me.
- Ryan: Son. Little Lover. Love Bug. Cutie Pie.
- Noah: Son. First baby boy that ever took my breath away.
- Abraham: Nephew. Aka, my Boyfriend. Nickname – Abrahandsome. Turning 2 in a week and a half.
- Notable mentions that I love dearly: My dad; first love. My gramps; cutest old man on earth. My other 3 nephews; more handsome than a girls’ heart can take, ages 24 yrs, 4.5 years, and 8 months.
*Note: I did not mention God since He’s not a man…but He’s number One in my love life line-up…goes without saying.
For a girl that grew up surrounded by sisters, these men have blessed my heart in very beautiful ways.
But there’s just something about my nephew Abraham, my little boyfriend, that I love. Maybe it’s the fact that he actually comes to me, puts his arms up in the sky, and actually wants me, his Boo Boo, to hold him. And, not just for a minute…he actually snuggles me. He loves me and I love him back.
And he needs some prayers…along with his mama and papa. Please pray for my nephew, Abrahandsome. He’s pretty sick and in the ICU needing oxygen. He’s got a really crappy case of the croup. Since it’s not my story, I don’t want to take liberties blogging about it. He’s my sister’s first born and they could all use lots of prayers. Thanks in advance.
These were just taken the Saturday of Mother’s Day weekend…
You can see how thrilled he is to be taking self-portraits with his Boo Boo…he just stuck with me because I kept letting him eat chips and salsa 🙂
These are just oldies, but goodies: