Yay! Congratulations to Sarah who guessed that we were in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. We flew there Monday and left today. Above are a few pics.
Our trip is not done. Here are some more clues to the next stop on Jason’s exciting week of business bliss:
- Cattle raising was once the primary way to earn a living in this town.
- The 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Seminole Wars came through here.
- The South Florida Railroad System helped this town change from a cow town to the hub of commerce for central Florida.
- During WWII over ten thousand men and women were trained at Army, Air Force, and Navy bases near this town.
- In 1875, this town was 2 square miles.
The first one to guess where Jason has meetings on Thursday also wins an original piece of art from Emily herself, signed and sent via the USPS. Have fun! We are!
I’ll post pictures once the town is named…