Em and I are little puppies following Jason around on business this week…it just so happens Spring is here, there’s an ocean, palm trees and sunshine and pools. I’m on the hotel computer, but wanted to post a picture of the beach scene, g-rated, to see if anyone could guess where we are (family and friends who know, don’t tell). Since I can’t post pics on this computer, here are some clues. The first one to guess gets a first edition picture painted and signed by the infamous artist, Em, for their very own refrigerator. Here are the clues:
- The other day border patrol busted some people on a boat trying to sneak into the country just south of here.
- There are pine trees and palm trees everywhere.
- There are pieces of coral washed up on the beach.
- The sun sets over the land.
- This is a spring break town, but thankfully we avoided the scantily clad humans by one month.
- Cruise ships stop here.
- There are numerous canals here, dubbing it the “Venice of America”.
- The town was named after a man named William.
- There is an artificial reef off the coast made of tires that has proven to be an ecological disaster, but the local authorities are working to remove it.
Have fun! We’ll see who gets an original piece from Em!
Today we are heading north for another adventure…